Jim Hubbard Insurance
Licensed Insurance Agent Since 2003
With over a decade of experience in the insurance industry, Jim works to minimize the clients exposure with quality coverage from quality companies and a quality price.
Jim Hubbard Insurance has access to over a dozen insurance carriers, giving the client more choices in products and pricing without sacrificing service. Jim offers competitive coverage through only top-rated carriers; most not only offer 24 hour claims service, but also 24 hour customer service.
Jim is committed to bringing his clients highly personalized service while providing true value to the communities that surround him.
Why use an independent agent?
Let’s face it: Insurance can be a complex subject. Many consumers have questions about insurance that they are hesitant to ask. When it comes to protecting your family and assets no question should go unasked, no matter how basic it is.
An independent insurance agent is able to provide the personal attention to ensure that the host of circumstances that may impact your insurance needs are considered. They also have the expertise to answer your questions and will take the time to make sure you understand all aspects of your policies.
They know you, your family and your business
Since an independent agent often represents numerous insurance companies, they know exactly what options are available in the market. An agent will ask probing questions and make carrier and coverage recommendations tailored to your unique needs.
You may have a special need or may be eligible for unique discounts that only certain carriers offer. Good savings can be found – including discounts and credits on auto insurance for driving a hybrid vehicle, having multiple cars on a policy or being a good student – and agents can help you take advantage of these discounts. What’s more, you’ll have one main contact for all of your insurance needs.
Remember, it’s not always about finding the lowest premium; it’s about having the coverage you need to protect your family, business and assets. Bottom line: there is nothing more valuable than a consultative agent who considers your interests when shopping for coverage. We are also located here in Lees Summit, MO and proudly serve the greater Kansas City area including, but not limited to Belton, Blue Springs, Grain Valley, Grandview, Greenwood, Harrisonville, Independence, Lake Lotawana, Lake Winnebago, Lees Summit, Peculiar, Pleasant Hill, and Raymore.
8 Reasons to Use an Independent Insurance Agent
First off, what is an Independent Insurance Agent?
There are two kinds of insurance agents, Captive Agents and Non-Captive, or Independent Insurance Agents. There is a big difference!
Captive Agents are committed to one insurance carrier, like AllState or State Farm, and are restricted to selling that one company’s product line. They cannot shop around for other opportunities that may better suit consumer needs. To a captive agent, the parent company comes first.
On the other hand, Independent Insurance Agents are open to offering their customers multiple product lines, which may include The Hartford, Safeco, or Travelers. This broader selection offers more resources to find coverage that best suits your personal situation. To an independent agent, the customer comes first.
Do you trust your finances with someone who is more concerned about their company than with you? Of course not! You will sleep better knowing an Independent Insurance Agent is on your side.
An Independent Agent:
1. Is a value hunter – they look for the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
2. Offers one-stop shopping. With one call or visit, you have access to multiple lines of coverage for all your needs. Independent agents vary, but most offer a full range of auto, home, rental, business, life, and flood products.
3. Is committed to customer satisfaction – their livelihood depends on it.
4. Treats you as a person – not a number.
5. Becomes your consultant/advisor for the present and future – helping you to protect your valuable assets.
6. Provides personalized claims service. No need to navigate a phone chain – Your independent agent can contact your insurance carrier directly to help smooth out the claims process.
7. Listens. How better to help determine your needs?
8. Has strong community ties. Look around you – PTA, Rotary, and Chamber of Commerce. Chances are your local insurance agent is right beside you building a stronger community.
We offer Home Insurance, Auto Insurance, Renters Insurance, Boat Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, and Car Insurance.